Mario Kart Wii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mario Kart Wii

Mario Kart Wii fun

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGames

*NEW* Forum Help Section

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Waluigi
Popular Post
Popular Post
Waluigi

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-25

*NEW* Forum Help Section Empty
PostSubject: *NEW* Forum Help Section   *NEW* Forum Help Section Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:14 pm

I think we should have a Forum Help Section, to help newbies with stuff like BBCodes and everything. This board will have nothing to do with Mario Kart, and will focus ONLY on Forum Stuff.

Anyone supports?
Back to top Go down
Undefeatable

Undefeatable

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Forum Help Section   *NEW* Forum Help Section Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:56 pm

Nein!
Well actually I think this is a great idea to help any one of any skill level. Whether it's a novice or a geek. This has great potential to be great.

BUT

For this to be actually worth while we need more members!?!?!?! It could just be me, but I have only ever spoke to 6 or so members and yet we have 43 or somthing... I reckon we should add a special part for simply just MK Wii or MK DS. And maybe... If we have the time. We should turn this into a FORUM and not both a homepage and a forum. I kind of like the idea that my clan for Call of Duty 2 Online have.

Here is the links if you want to take a sneak peak.
http://39thforums.2usite.com/
http://www.freewebs.com/39thhq/

I personally have been doing my bid to make this clan bigger. I have been giving very helpfull advice for MK Wii questions on www.answers.yahoo.com (my profile is grease_nipple_gunnage@hotmail.com and I post under the name of Chuck Norris Razz)

Yea... So good idea with this Waluigi!
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Popular Post
Popular Post
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Forum Help Section   *NEW* Forum Help Section Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:13 am

Thanks, Undefeatable! Any more supporters?
Back to top Go down
Rosalina & Goombella
Admin
Admin
Rosalina & Goombella

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Forum Help Section   *NEW* Forum Help Section Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:13 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Popular Post
Popular Post
Waluigi

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Forum Help Section   *NEW* Forum Help Section Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:03 am

W00t! Since Rosalina agrees, can't she make the forum since she's a admin? Or does Prince Bowser have to agree to?
Back to top Go down
Rosalina & Goombella
Admin
Admin
Rosalina & Goombella

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Forum Help Section   *NEW* Forum Help Section Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:33 pm

He must agree too...Net do you agree?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* Forum Help Section   *NEW* Forum Help Section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*NEW* Forum Help Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Kart Wii :: Mario Kart Wii FC's :: Suggestions-
Jump to: