Mario Kart Wii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mario Kart Wii

Mario Kart Wii fun

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGames

Wi-fi Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalina & Goombella
Admin
Admin
Rosalina & Goombella

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:26 am

I have a Wi-Fi Usb connector and I use it to play mario Kart Ds and Pokemon Diamond worldwide (mario Kart to race vs others and Pokemon Diamond to battle and trade pokemon). One day I wanted to play mario Kart with Wi-Fi and I started searching for someone who was searching too in the game. Then I found someone and started racing. The other player game wasn't normal and although he was behind me he was appearing in front of me. Then I overtook him and he was behind me again. Then his and car dissapeared and appeared in front of me. This was happening again and again and finally he won. He used an Action Replay because of the "in front of me appearence" and because of something else. My favourite race is Rainbow road and we were playing Rainbow Road. That guy was falling all the time but one second after he fall he was normal in the race again like he hadn't fallen before. Ok this a past story. BUT! Now when I try to Connect to Wi-Fi Connection, it starts saving and then it stop saving and the game freezes. I have never used a cheating machine like Action Replay and I hate cheating...I think that that guy has ruined my game with his Action Replay...The Wi-Fi Usb Connector doesn't have a problem because I use it every day to trade pokemon and it works....
Back to top Go down
pkmn-expert
Mod
Mod
pkmn-expert

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:33 am

hey i've also witness that cheat where the player falls and then appars back in front its happen on the kart wii too so i just quit the race,but theres no way that his cheat could have affected ur game so something else is wrong with ur game. affraid
Back to top Go down
Rosalina & Goombella
Admin
Admin
Rosalina & Goombella

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:34 am

Sure? Just the same day after the battle I had the problem...
Back to top Go down
pkmn-expert
Mod
Mod
pkmn-expert

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:21 pm

well officially since yesterday i have no wifi anymore cause it wasnt working then i tried to uninstall it and when i tried to instal the new version nintendo wfc connection 1.06(cause i have a nintendo wifi usb connector) from nintendo that will help it work on windows vista,the problem is that when tis on the last steps to download the newer program it tells me that the file already exists or something then it doesnt finish downloading the new program,and i tried finding the file thats already there, i delete it but when i try to install the new program it still says that the file is there scratch

I WANT WIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII again~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 King Bowser
Back to top Go down
Rosalina & Goombella
Admin
Admin
Rosalina & Goombella

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm

i'm confused!?!?!?!?
I will try to thing how u can solve ur problem!
Back to top Go down
pkmn-expert
Mod
Mod
pkmn-expert

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:21 pm

i kinda fixed the problem of installing the wifi but now when i try to connect with my ds i get an error code 52103 i looked it up at nintendo.com and the problem is with my firewall so i alsmost get my wifi connection back on,hopefully Mario
Back to top Go down
Rosalina & Goombella
Admin
Admin
Rosalina & Goombella

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:23 am

ok nice!
Back to top Go down
pkmn-expert
Mod
Mod
pkmn-expert

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:19 am

well , I managed to reinstall my wifi usb connector but it still doesnt connect with the green bar cause its says that Im not connect to sever and I tried everything i read at nintendo to solve the problem but it still didnt work Crying or Very sad

but Praying

there is good news 4 me,cause im gonna buy a router in like two weeks from now to get my wifi connection and game playing back on Shocked .................... Very Happy cheers cheers cheers Mario Luigi King Bowser yyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.
Back to top Go down
Rosalina & Goombella
Admin
Admin
Rosalina & Goombella

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:57 am

I had a problem with my USB Connector!
My computer couldn't find it but I tried again and it was fine!
Back to top Go down
pkmn-expert
Mod
Mod
pkmn-expert

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:42 am

mario cape Dancing Dancing Dancing cheers Very Happy Cool

i got a router belkin G+ and i have my wifi connection back on. Surprised now i dont have to connect the usb for the old wifi or turn on the comp when i play .i feel frrrreeeeeee cheers cheers cheers cheers ,lol
Back to top Go down
Rosalina & Goombella
Admin
Admin
Rosalina & Goombella

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:18 am

Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wi-fi Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wi-fi Problem   Wi-fi Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wi-fi Problem
Page 1 of 1