Mario Kart Wii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mario Kart Wii

Mario Kart Wii fun

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGames

Please give me your opinion!

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think about an Xfire Clan?
Yes
Please give me your opinion! Vote_lcap60%Please give me your opinion! Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
Please give me your opinion! Vote_lcap0%Please give me your opinion! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hmmm
Please give me your opinion! Vote_lcap40%Please give me your opinion! Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Undefeatable

Undefeatable

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Please give me your opinion! Empty
PostSubject: Please give me your opinion!   Please give me your opinion! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:05 pm

Hey, hello!
Me again. Just a question. What do you all think about me opening up a Xfire Clan? Xfire is a very popular gaming program that allows you to talk with friends around the world. Alot like MSN but more compact and conveniant. It offers advertisments for clans, and it also allows mobility as it takes up a meer 1gb or so...
I advise us to get this so it can become alot more easier for us (as a clan) to get in contact with each other. I can set up everything but I just need to know if you guys think it is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Waluigi
Popular Post
Popular Post
Waluigi

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Please give me your opinion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please give me your opinion!   Please give me your opinion! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:00 am

Sounds great, but you'll have to give us some tutorials. I had xFire, but never knew how to use this properly xD. Anyways, I hope Prince Bowser Jr decides to do it.

But then, this would mean we'd have to get rid of the chatbox which was there for that entire reason. But I think xFire would be better if everyone could get it.
Back to top Go down

Please give me your opinion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Kart Wii :: Mario Kart Wii FC's :: General Discussion-
Jump to: