Mario Kart Wii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mario Kart Wii

Mario Kart Wii fun

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGames

What do you think?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Undefeatable

Undefeatable

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-07

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:46 pm

Personally, I reckon we should set up a solid clan for this website. Eg. =ERC= (name here). ERC meaning Elite Racing Clan or anything along the lines of that. With more people into the clan wearing the tags, it would tempted people to go and Google and search ERC or even ask a friend about it. With the tags getting thrown around alot, it would easily grow the clan upwards. We can't just sit around all day waiting for people to come to us, we have to bring it to them, and we can do it in a few easy ways.

1. Wear the tags when racing online
2. TELL A FRIEND!
3. Post on other websites telling them about us

These are just some basic ways on how we (as a clan) can grow bigger and better. With good racers with us, people will be like 'OMG that guy is good as, and he is wearing some sort of tags. I am so going to join that clan'. And we also need a better clan name (that is, if we are going to go through with my idea). Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Net_Admin
Admin
Admin
Net_Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-14

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:40 pm

eh but then we would have to go and find other websites with racing clans and that would take a while right now I just want you members to make clans in this website and get used to how a clan functions then we will discuss about challenging other forums
Back to top Go down
https://mkwwifichat.darkbb.com
Undefeatable

Undefeatable

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-07

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:08 am

Prince Bowser Jr. wrote:
eh but then we would have to go and find other websites with racing clans and that would take a while right now I just want you members to make clans in this website and get used to how a clan functions then we will discuss about challenging other forums
Well when I said other websites, I ment pretty much any. Mainly some such as Yahoo Answers where people ask questions eg.
How do you unlock Funky Kong?

You could answer 'You unlock him by completing 4 ghost time trail by an elapsed time of 3-5 seconds. If you want more detail about this, visit this site... http.//mkwwifichat.darkbb.com

Or somthing alone those lines.
And I know you own the clan and all, but don't you think that to get more people to join, we would have to advertise in some way or another. Instead of just waiting for people to come onto the site so they can see how good we are. Sure we don't have to rush things, but don't think we should advance quicker. I'm pretty sure that we all know how to function as clans etc but I never ment to challenge other forums. I just ment we should make one clan for this website, so that when the members play online it would be like advertising our forums and clans.
Back to top Go down
Rosalina & Goombella
Admin
Admin
Rosalina & Goombella

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-06-25

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:48 am

yes that's why i made my clan...to show to others the excellent racers our forum has!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think?   What do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mario Kart Wii :: Mario Kart Wii FC's :: Clans-
Jump to: